Who are we QINES is an inclusive school that nurtures curiosity, creativity and global awareness through an inspiring, broad and engaging curriculum. Children learn to become resilient and respectful in an environment where each child is challenged and encouraged to thrive and achieve as an individual.
Mission Statement : To provide high quality childcare learning in a safe and clean environment
Our Vision : Empowering pupils to become confident compassionate and internationally minded learners.
Website Policy at QINES International School we aim to develop confidence, understanding and enjoyment of ICT and digital media. The school uses a website to communicate, update and promote the school’s achievements and community engagements.
Procedures for QINES School Website
- The school’s website address is https://www.quality.ac.ug and is hosted by https://i3c.co.ug
- The school’s website is updated and/or monitored by the ICT Consultant
- The website should give relevant up-to-date information about the school, and the larger school community.
- Each class teacher is responsible for regularly keeping their class information and blog up to date. ie Names, pictures and content
- Links to external websites will be checked thoroughly before inclusion on the school website. The sites will be checked for the suitability of their content for their intended audience.
- Use of Digital Media Files – please refer to Acceptable Use of ICT and Media Policy for further information.
- Parents have the right to refuse permission for their child’s work and/or image to be published on the site and should contact the school if they wish to withdraw the already signed consent.
- The web pages will be regularly reviewed for accuracy and will be updated as required. This review will occur at least annually. It will be the responsibility of the school management, and teachers to ensure this happens.
Maintenance and Editing
- Written instructions and manuals will be available and maintained by the ICT coordinator covering how to update the website.
- At least two people should have the knowledge to maintain and edit the site, and they must pass on their knowledge to a successor at the end of a term of office.
Third party websites
- QINES International School website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. The information provided by these websites or subsequent linked websites is not within our control and is therefore not the responsibility of QINES International School. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the website by us
Management Committee 2021©